Saturday, March 17, 2012

Best Ozone Park Magicians | Queens, NY Magician

I just performed a magic show for a kid's party in Ozone Park, Queens. The birthday boy was 7 years old, and he had about 15 of his friends over to celebrate. After the magic show, I made balloon-animals for all of the kids to take home. The parents got a kick out of all the kids trying to recreate the magic they saw in the show. My favorite part of my magic show for 7 year olds is when I draw a picture of the birthday child... and the eyes and mouth start to move! I always give the magic picture to the birthday boy or girl to keep as a souvenir. I've had parents call me the next year to say their child still had the picture. Pretty neat, huh? If you want to see a video of this trick, or are looking for a magician for a birthday party in Queens, NY, then visit http://www.magicevan.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment